Sunday, September 14, 2014

Starting Off Right

Look what I made!  On the left is my teacher plan book.  I freaking love it.  Yes, I said freaking.  Love it.  I freaking love it.  I personalized the plan pages so that they fit my schedule and added calendars and note-taking pages for staff meetings.  On the right is my conference book (pensieve, a la Daily 5).  I have a section for each of my students (plus extras for move-ins) and a section of small group planning pages.


I can't wait until I actually start small groups.  I have been giving F&P tests to my students so I haven't been able to start yet.  Maybe (fingers crossed!) this week I can start small grouping.

On another note, the morning of Meet the Teacher I woke up and it dawned on me that I had no bulletin board plans at all.  Freak out mode set in.  My amazing husband (also a teacher) hadn't started back to work yet so he helped me set up this ah-mazing bulletin board inspired by this a Buzz Feed post.



I'm gonna be real honest.  Those balloons were a hassle.  Not making them or putting them up, but getting them to stay put so my student names were showing.  But I was still proud.  :)

If you like the style of my planner, you might be interested in my plan books that you can find in my TPT store.  You can snatch up my editable purple one by clicking on the picture below:


Or just print and go with this turquoise one (click the picture):

Or this red one (click the pic):







No comments:

Post a Comment