Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jumping on the Blog Wagon

A few weeks ago one of my friends, Jessica, who teaches 2nd grade with me gushed about how she had discovered TpT and Amy Lemons' blog, Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons. She told me I should try to break into this world of creating things with the potential to sell, because I already create so much stuff for my classroom. I kind of thought she was crazy. But after watching an awesome tutorial by Mrs. Lemons, I was truly inspired. She demonstrated an easy way to create uber cute documents and now I am addicted. Not only am I addicted to the idea of creating things to share with the wonderful world of teachers, but, because of my exposure to TpT and Amy's blog, I have discovered a ton of awesome blogs with amazing ideas. So I thought I'd join the blog world with a little big of what I create and a lot of the ideas I find in other places that inspire me to do fun, different things with my students.
One fun thing I did recently was try out the fun cause and effect ideas Amy's been doing on her blog. She had some great ideas with Amelia Bedelia (everyone loves Amelia!) and another fun idea with the book titled The Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon.


My kids really loved doing Amy's Camila Cream Cause and Effect activity.




Run over to Amy's blog to get her freebie that I used to create this.

No comments:

Post a Comment