Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Flapbooks & Foldables

It's been a while since I've posted a new product on TPT and I guess that's why I'm so stoked about what I just posted.  I actually created a ton of flapbook and foldable templates quite a while back but couldn't quite figure out how to package it for other people to use.  Now that I figured it out, I'm so excited to give everyone the opportunity to check this out!  

I like using flapbooks and foldables to get my students more engaged than the standard boring worksheets.  Here are a few examples of ones I've created for my classroom:


If you like this Native American one, you can check out my Native American packet by clicking {HERE} or on the picture above.



If you like this telling time flapbook, you can check out my telling time packet by clicking {HERE} or on the picture above.

Anywho . . . if you want to create your own flapbooks, you can grab a few freebies by clicking {HERE}.  If you want even more templates, click {HERE} or on the picture below to see my 29 templates that I just posted on TPT.  



To celebrate my new product, I'll be putting my entire shop on sale for 20% off through Friday!






1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Head over to my blog at Somewhere Between First and Third to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete